Triple-ID is a Europe-based consulting company founded by experts who have worked in the field of Identity and Access Management for many years. We are enabling the organizations to focus on their core business, while we take care of their IAM journey with measurable, secure, compliant & efficient processes.
At triple-ID, our vision is to be a leading consulting firm in the Identity and Access Management sector, known for our world-class expertise and exceptional company culture. Our mission is to provide our team members with a supportive work environment that promotes open communication, creativity, and professional growth.
About This Role
We are looking for a Senior Test Engineer who will strengthen our growing team in Turkey to support our ongoing projects in Europe, especially in the Netherlands, Germany, and Belgium.
If you have an interest in Identity and Access Management and want to be part of a dynamic, innovative, and supportive team, we invite you to meet with us and explore career opportunities at triple-ID.
- Coordinating, controlling, and planning all test processes during enterprise grade product implementation.
- Designing, executing, and automating test scenarios and test cases based on feature requirements and specifications.
- Use various testing techniques to verify features and fixes correctly implemented.
- Creating and documenting test procedures.
- Continuously improving the test processes and test qualities.
- Working closely with the team members and extracting high-level, regression, integration, and informal test cases.
- Validate deployed solutions.
- Support Operations in analyzing reported issues.
- Help to build great relationships with our clients, participating in meetings such as Defect Management calls, Requirements workshops and solution training.
- Document manuals for end users and provide user training when necessary.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree related to Information Technologies (Computer Science, Software Development).
- Minimum 10 years of testing/QA experience.
- Spoken and written English at least C1 level.
- Experience in using task/bug tracking software.
- Experience with basic SQL servers or other relational databases is a plus.
- Experience in C# is a plus.
- Ability to plan and coordinate different test phases (preparation, execution, test result comparison).
- Knowledge of Regression, Systems Integration, User Acceptance, and Performance Testing.
- Process-oriented person, who can manage a large number of test cases.
- Nice to have if you have an ISTQB certificate.
- Sense of urgency, and respect for deadlines.
- Team player.
- Detail oriented.
- Desire to find bugs as early in the development process as possible.
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to join a growing company focused on identity security and fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, regardless of their background and circumstances,
- A friendly and stress-free work environment with a diverse group of respectful, helpful colleagues with whom you can communicate easily and who are always open to new ideas,
- Opportunity to work on European-based projects,
- Opportunity to work remotely and from all Workinton offices in Türkiye,
- Salary above the market average and a bonus deal,
- Training and certificate programs for your professional and individual development,
- Benefits package (private health insurance, internet allowance, sports and technology allowance, meal card, private language education support, company events and more),
- 40-hour work week,
- 18 vacation days starting from the first year.
*The interviews will be held in mostly English.