Triple-ID is a Europe-based consulting company founded by experts who have worked in the field of Identity and Access Management for many years. We are enabling the organizations to focus on their core business, while we take care of their IAM journey with measurable, secure, compliant & efficient processes.
At triple-ID, our vision is to be a leading consulting firm in the Identity and Access Management sector, known for our world-class expertise and exceptional company culture. Our mission is to provide our team members with a supportive work environment that promotes open communication, creativity, and professional growth.
About This Role
We are looking for talents who will strengthen our growing team in Turkey to support our ongoing projects in Europe, especially in the Netherlands, Germany, and Belgium.
If you are passionate about Identity and Access Management and want to be part of a dynamic, innovative, and supportive team, we invite you to meet with us and explore career opportunities at triple-ID.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Graduated with a Bachelor's/Master's degree in Engineering Faculties of Universities,
- Great communication skills in English (German and/or Dutch is a plus),
- The spirit of a team player,
- Willing to learn new technologies,
- Open to working remotely from Türkiye and should not have restrictions to travel abroad.
It’s great if you have:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Identity & Access Management (IAM), Identity Governance & Administration (IGA), and/or Access Management (AM) preferably One Identity Manager or Omada,
- To have worked with at least one of the products such as Omada Identity, One Identity, Oracle Identity Manager, SailPoint, Micro Focus NetIQ, etc.,
- C# experience is a plus.
- Listening to the customer and understanding their infrastructure & requirements,
- Designing, developing, documenting, and testing solutions to meet customer requirements,
- Installation, configuration, and error analysis of security products,
- Sharing knowledge and experience with your teammates, improving triple-ID standards and documents.
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to join a growing company focused on identity security and fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, regardless of their background and circumstances,
- A friendly and stress-free work environment with a diverse group of respectful, helpful colleagues with whom you can communicate easily and who are always open to new ideas,
- Opportunity to work on European-based projects,
- Opportunity to work remotely and from all Workinton offices in Türkiye,
- Salary above the market average and a bonus deal,
- Training and certificate programs for your professional and individual development,
- Benefits package (private health insurance, internet allowance, sports and technology allowance, meal card, private language education support, company events and more...),
- 40-hour work week,
- 18 vacation days starting from the first year.
How is the process:
- Meet a member of the People & Culture team,
- Second meeting with the Co-Founders,
- Final meeting based on a case study to dive deeper into consultant skills and to see the way of working.
*Part of all meeting processes are in English.